A great new addition to the Mini Pre range is the Mini-Pre 2 Belt-Clip Acoustic Preamp. With the same compact dimensions, and providing the same great performance, tis new addition to the mini preamp range brings greater fucntionaluiity and flexibilty for more complex requirements.
* Two channels with a trim pot for gain adjustment on each channel.
* 1/4" stereo input jack
* 1/4" mono output jack.
* Power: 9 volt dc.
* Battery life: up to 2000 hours.
* Gain: adjustable from 0 to 20 db.
* Input Impedance: 10 M ohm.
* Output Impedance: approx 2 k ohm
* Output: Mono
* Cable: requires the use of stereo input cable
Channel 1 is configured for preamping a pickup.
Channel 2, with the use of an onboard switch may be used for a condenser mic or a pickup. In condenser mic mode it will provide up to 9 volt dc to the mic and preamp at the same time.
If one's not enough, for a dual channel preamp check out the new Mini-Pre 2 here