The England Lionesses play the USA tonight and, if they win, they’ll be in the final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
In the meantime they’ve already added £110 to the discount in our World Cup offer meaning this is a great time to buy an instrument.
Follow the link for more information.
The Lionesses keep scoring ⚽️ and you keep saving
Our offer is now up to £80 off any of the instruments listed here and looks likely to grow still further.
All you have to do to qualify for the discount is to purchase one of the instruments by the 7th of July and we’ll apply the discount to the card on which it was purchased the next working day after the Lionesses finish their campaign – simples
You can’t have missed the fact that the FIFA Women’s World Cup starts today so we’ve decided to run a fun offer to coincide with it and encourage you all to support the Lionesses.
Why? Well, it’s really rather simple. We’re taking £10 off any Orpheus Valley or Lugnås Guitar or any Kremona Studios Bowed Instrument for each goal the Lionesses score up to a maximum of a 25% discount.
All you have to do to save is buy an instrument between now and the 7th of July and we’ll apply the discount to the card on which it was purchased the next working day following the end of the Lionesses campaign. Simples, eh?
Naturally, there’s some small print but, as you know by now, ours is ‘not so small’.
1. The offer applies only to Orpheus Valley, Lugnås, and Kremona Studios instruments. All others are specifically excluded.
2. The offer only applies to instruments purchased during the FIFA Women’s World Cup. I.e. between the 7th of June and July inclusive.
3. The offer applies only to goals scored by the Lionesses during a match or extra time and specifically excludes penalty shoot outs.
4. Discounts will only be applied on the next working day following the end of the Lionesses campaign.
5. Discounts will only be given as a refund on the card which was used to purchase the instrument.
Please note Sandarac is in no way linked to the World Cup and that this is merely a fun way to offer a discount on our instruments.