Come in – we’re open

06 - we're openNormally we’re only open by appointment at weekends but, with a few people coming in to collect their instruments, we took the decision to open for the full day.

So, if you’ve not had the chance to visit us before and fancy a mooch round The Old Dairy why not come and see us at Brickwall Farm today?  We’re on a working farm so, as you come down the drive, you might see the cows or horses in the field, the chickens running around their pen, the lavender hens that wander around, and you could even take a walk out to the lake.

If the animals aren’t reason enough, don’t forget we have a wonderful range or instruments for left and right handers, our Schatten Design pickups, Stimer pickups and amps, plus our wide range of giftware (90% of which has been made right here in the UK with the remaining 10% coming out of wester Europe).

So what’s keeping you…?  We look forwards to seeing you soon