December is here and thoughts turn firmly to Christmas.
Here at Sandarac we know Christmas can be a stressful time so we’re doing a couple of little things that we hope will help:
- Evening and weekend appointments – we will try to be as flexible as possible with respect to arranging out of hours appointments for you to visit The Old Dairy to browse and try instruments.
- Holding Service – because we understand instruments are hard to hide we are, once again, offering our free holding service on all purchased instruments during the run up to Christmas.
- Expedited Delivery – our standard service is Royal Mail 1st Class signed for however, should you need something even quicker, give us a call and we’ll quote you for guaranteed next day delivery.
- Gift Boxes – to keep prices down many of our smaller items are supplied in either simple boxes or organza pouches however, as it’s Christmas, we know some of you may want to upgrade to one of our multipurpose quality leatherette presentation boxes. We’ve kept the upgrade price low for you at only £1. This option is already available on some items in our webshop and it should be available on the rest shortly. If it isn’t on the item you’re interested in just call us to arrange.
- Options to pay – unlike many companies these days we still charge no extra for using a credit card. We accept most major cards and cash payments in person (we regret that we are no longer able to accept cheques) and there is the additional option to use PayPal online.
We hope these little things will help make the run up to Christmas a bit easier for you.